ZIG Fabricolor markers are featured the ZIG Arts & Crafts line. These markers are designed for textile fabrics including; cotton, linen, polyester, etc. Permanent after heat setting. Fabricolor comes in two styles of markers, one being a pump action with valve opening to release the paint, perfect for opaque coverage on both light and dark fabrics. Water-based pigment, opaque, odorless, xylene-free and non-bleeding. Comes in 14 colors with a 2mm bullet point nib. Available in 4 and 8 sets.
The other style is an ink reservoir dual tip fiber marker, called Fabricolor Twin with a 2mm fine point and a brush tip. Water-based pigment, semi-opaque, acid-free lightfast, and odorless. Available in 24 colors with a 6, 12, and 24 set. Fabricolor markers are also suitable for working on paper and wood. Keep stored horizontal.
- A Dual-Tip fabric marker featuring a fine tip on one end & a brush tip on the other!!
- Great for drawing on fabrics such as linen, canvas, polyester, etc. The 2mm tip is perfect for outlining while the flexible rubber brush tip is perfect for blocking in color and creating free-flowing designs.
- Permanent on fabrics after ironing / Water-based Pigment Ink / Acid-Free / Xylene-Free / Light-Fast.
- Blender allows for blending and shading of Fabricolor markers.
- Available in 25 colors.
- 1 x ZIG Fabricolor Twin Head Tip Textile Marker (Per Piece).