Refined linseed oil is the most commonly used oil by artists. A low viscosity alkali refined oil of pale color that dries slowly. This medium increases gloss, flow and transparency of oil colors and slows drying. Reduces oil color consistency. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Comes in 500-mL bottle.
- Refined linseed oil is the most commonly used oil by artists.
- Add to other oils to slow drying.
- Reduces oil color consistency.
- Increases gloss and transparency.
- Contains 500ml in bottle.
- 1 x Winsor & Newton Oil Colour (Oils) Refined Linseed Oil 500ml – 015971.