Derwent Academy Sketching Pencils
- Slim 6.9mm hexagonal graphite gray, easy-grip barrel
- Natural wood barrels and quality graphite is easy to sharpen; break resistant
- For smudging, the dark, smooth, soft B pencil is your best choice
- For fine, straight lines choose a hard pencil that will hold its point
- Degree is printed on the end of the barrel for easy identification
- Size : 190 x 256mm
- 128 pages
Bruynzeel Kneaded Eraser
- Professional quality kneadable putty erasers from Bruynzeel.
- Designed primarily for use with dry mediums such as Charcoals, Pastels, and Chalks.
- Perfect as an eraser, but also for the lightening and shading of areas.
- The soft and pliable nature of the eraser means that it can be sculpted and moulded into a multitude of shapes for added detail.
- Coloured putty eraser. Colour is nontransferable.
- A tortillon or blending stump is a cylindrical drawing tool, tapered at the end and usually made of rolled paper, used by artists to smudge or blend marks made with charcoal, Conté crayon, pencil or other drawing utensils.
- A blending stump is similar to a tortillon but is longer, more tightly wrapped, and pointed at both ends. Tortillons produce slightly different textures than stumps when blending, and they also are hollow, as opposed to stumps being solid.
- Cleaning of tortillons and stumps usually involves removing the used outer layer of paper by scraping or rubbing the implement on an abrasive surface, such as sandpaper, carpet, pink rubber erasers, or an emery board. Some people also whittle off the tip if it becomes dull, or mashed in.
- 1 x Derwent Academy Sketching Pencils
- 1 x Sketching Book
- 1 x Bruynzeel kneaded eraser
- 1 x Tortillon (Blending Stump)