There is a lot of potential in these brushes, as they eliminate the tools normally needed for watercolor paintings. They are also extremely portable, allowing one to paint on the go.
Water brushes are so simple to use, anyone can enjoy it. Each brush has a water reservoir that can be filled to keep your brush moist and always ready to paint. Just gently squeeze the body to extract more water. One brush can last an entire painting! Waterbrushes are great for blending watercolor crayons and paints. Plus, the brushes are very easy to clean, all you have to do is squeeze out some water and brush it on a sponge or a paper towel.
Water brushes make painting with watercolors, inks, and other water-soluble media easier than ever, eliminating the need for separate paint brushes and water containers. Use them to spread color on the page, or apply color directly to the brush and paint with it. Their portability makes them especially convenient for painting outside the house.
The Syamal water colour brushses are available in a variety of tip sizes, letting you choose the ones best-suited for your project. This Chisel brush is perfect for corner paintings and chisel details.
- The Syamal Brush is a refillable multipurpose brush that can be filled with water to blend watercolours or with coloured inks and water soluble paints to create a watercolour effect.
- Features a flexible nylon brush tip which will not fray like hair brushes
- The tip has been specially treated to absorb and hold the ink for longer lasting strokes
- Available in fine, medium or chisel tip size
- 1 x Syamal Water Colour Brush Pen 4013 Fine/Medium/Chisel – Per Piece