These Staedtler Mars Lumograph Graphite Pencils are a great tool for any artist or graphic designer. They are break-resistant due to Staedtler’s special lead formulation and super bonded lead, and will easily sharpen and erase. The barrels of these pencils are made from PEFC Wood from sustainably managed forests.
The true classic combining tradition with innovation
The formula is secret – the pencil is world-famous!
It was with pencils that STAEDTLER’s success story began.
To this very day, first-class materials and manufacturing processes guarantee outstanding and unbeatable product quality.
STAEDTLER Mars Lumograph is available in up to 16 degrees – for writing, drawing and sketching on paper and matt drafting film.
The super-bonded lead wears evenly and is easy to erase and sharpen.
Not only is it an ideal creative companion for drawing and sketching purposes – but also an art-form in its own right.
Ever since 1835, STAEDTLER pencils have served both as tools and a source of inspiration for artists, graphic designers and illustrators.
- Premium quality pencil for writing, drawing and sketching on paper and matt drawing film
- Plastic Box containing 12 pencils, medium degrees 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H, 4H
- Unbelievably break-resistant through special lead formulation and super-bonded lead
- Wide range of up to 20 degrees
- Lines reproduce well
- Wood from certified, sustainably managed forests
- These pencils have a 2.0 mm strip of lead.
- The lines will re-produce well on the page.
- They are easy to sharpen and erase.
- They come in a protective tin which protects the pencils and makes them easy to transport.
- There are 12 pencils in this pack, each with its own lead grade¹.
- 1 x Staedtler Mars Lumograph 100 2B (Plastic Box of 12 degree).