Saunders Waterford is an exquisite watercolour paper, traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine. This is the superior quality watercolour paper made by St Cuthberts Mill and comes with the Royal Watercolour Society’s endorsement. Made using 100% cotton, the highest quality papermaking material, to high archival standards. Each sheet is buffered with calcium carbonate to help defend finished pieces of work from discolouration caused by acids present in atmospheric pollution.
Its attractive surface is created using natural woollen felts that give it a distinctive random texture. The surface is sized in gelatine making it strong and resilient to scrubbing, and other rough treatments.
20 sheets of acid-free Saunders Waterford 140lb (300gsm) 100% rag watercolour paper gummed on all four sides. Ideal for the professional or amateur alike.
- It’s 100% cotton and each sheet is buffered with calcium carbonate to help defend your work from discolouration for many, many years to come.
- Acid Free, Mould Made
- The surface is coated in gelatin to make it strong enough to cope with scrubbing and other rough treatment.
- This really is top-quality paper, and you don’t need to take our word for it as Saunders Waterford are endorsed by the Royal Watercolour Society.
- This Saunders Waterford Cold Pressed (Not) Watercolour Block has deckle edges, glued on four sides, so the paper remains stretched and doesn’t buckle.
- This means that you don’t need to soak and stretch the paper before you use it, so this is perfect for using on location.
- The Cold Pressed surface has a versatile medium texture.
- Made in England
- 1 x Saunders Waterford Classic Watercolour Paper 9X12 in 300gsm – 20 Sheets: CP (Not)