Give your color palette some love with these vibrant art markers. A plethora of tips and color let you express your vision with vibrancy and ease. And our Scholar™ Markers give the artist-in-training everything they need to develop.
Every artist can appreciate these double-ended art markers. The ink is formulated to give the richest color saturation with silky smooooooth coverage. The duality of the thick and skinny tips let you change it up whenever the mood strikes. One ink source ensures color consistency from either end. It’s an alcohol, dye-bassed ink that’s non toxic.
FLEXIBILITY TO CREATE
Introducing Prismacolor’s Brush|Fine Art Marker! This marker has a brush tip on one end and a fine tip on the other, making it the perfect marker for fashion, design and hobby applications. The ink is the same that we use in our Chisel|Fine art markers and with one ink source ensures color consistency from end to end.
- Premier – 12 double-ended – chisel and fine nib set.
- Alcohol-based ink produces vivid colors yet has a minimal odor.
- Rich saturation with smooth and silky flow of color.
- Nontoxic – dye-based ink that draws from a single ink reservoir.
- Sanford has built a strong reputation with artists who depend on quality and consistency in color.
- 1 x Prismacolor Primary Twin Marker Set – BP12C