The Studio Fine XL Oil is smooth and supple and suitable for all techniques, from glazing to working in thick coats, and it can be used together with mediums and auxiliaries. It is ideal for working materials, it dries quickly and overlay work can be undertaken after 3 days. It is intended for application on canvas, cardboard, wood, … but is also suitable for producing large pictorial spaces.
It lends a range of colours and varied effects: traditional colours, light or pastel colours, bright modern colours, and not forgetting the ready-to-use transparent glazes and iridescent colours. All these colours are compatible with each other and offer an infinite number of sumptuous mixtures. This oil is excellent value for money.
It is advisable to leave the work to dry for 6 to 9 months before varnishing.
- It can be most perfect for the professional artists, mixed media artists and hobby artists.
- Pebeo oil colours are suitable for most surfaces like canvas, cardboard, wood, paper.
- They are suitable for all techniques, from glazes to thick layers and can, of course, be used in conjunction with popular oil painting mediums and auxiliaries.
- Pebeo oil colours dry to touch in 3-6 days for an average application.
- Allow 6-9 months of drying before varnishing work.
- 1x Pebeo Studio XL Oil Colours (12 / 18 / 24 Colours x 12 ml)