These replacement blades are designed for OLFA® rotary cutters used for quilting, sewing and general crafts. They are ideal for small-scale projects and tight corners. Made of tungsten tool steel, these blades offer unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention. Made in Japan.
- Circular rotary replacement blade for our 18mm rotary cutter used for quilting, sewing, scrapbooking, and general crafts.
- Perfect for intricate and detailed cutting, this blade is ideal for small-scale projects, and for cutting curved pieces and tight corners.
- And, it’s sharp enough to handle the toughest material.
- This blade is made of stainless steel for sharpness and durability.
- For use with the 18mm Rotary Cutter (RTY-4) and Rotary Circle Cutter (CMP-3).
- 2 blades per pack. (RB18-2, #9463).
- Ideal for small-scale projects and tight corners.
- Replacement for RTY-1 G
- 2 blades per pack
- Made in Japan
- 1 x Olfa RB28-2 Tungsten Tool Steel Rotary Blades 28mm (2 Blade/Pack).