The “make and bake” clay hardens after baking in an oven about 15-30 minutes (depending on the size of the project) at 130◦c. After baked, it will completely harden and hold its shape. It can be painted with ink or acrylic paint. It is ideal for sculpture and jewelry making. The clay will require some conditioning as it will be very hard and tough initially.
You will need to knead it until it becomes soft and workable, a roller or a pasta machine may be used in softening the clay. Its shelf life is approximately 2 years.
1) Create your own design
2) Wash hands with soup and water before and after using NARA Polymer Clay
3) Choosing desired color and knead it in your hands until it is warms and easy to work with.
4) Shape the clay into your chosen design
5) Put the finished shape into an oven bake at 265◦F (130◦C) for 15-30mins. The baking period may vary depending on the size of the model. Do not put any other accessories into the oven.
6) Leave your creation cool down and use sandpaper to remove any rough area. Painting with acrylic colors can be done (if needed).
54 Colours available:
Beige, Tan, Dark Olive, Chocolate Brown, Rose Pink , Lilac, Baby Blue, Lavender Purple, Lime Green, Light Grey, Dark Grey, White, Cream, Peach, Primary Yellow, Carrot, Hot Pink, Crimson, Indigo, Forest Green, Dark Blue, Soot Brown, Black, Metallic Grey, Sky Blue, Prussian Blue, Grass Green, Army, Magenta, Canary Yellow, Tangerine, Egg Shell, Amethyst, Amber Yellow, Honey Yellow, Orange, Baby Pink, Flamingo, Iris, Egg Plant, Pastel Green, Turquoise, Teal, Cobalt, Brown, Dark Purple, Primary Red, Tropical Green, Neon Red, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green and Blue.
1 x Polymer Clay 55/250/500 Grams – Per Piece