Polychromos Color Pencils
The Absolute Finest Quality Permanent Artist Color Pencils
The name POLYCHROMOS®, meaning “many colors” was born in 1908 and became known across several continents.
Today, the name still stands for best of class quality including: unsurpassed lightfast pigments, 120 vibrant colors, break resistant tips, waterproof, non-smudge, and color matched to all other Faber-Castell color lines.
Polychromos artists’ pencils are valued internationally by professionals and semi-professionals for their unsurpassed quality.
The high quality standards of the Polychromos colored pencils shine through, whether they are used for graphics, artistic free style or for the exact rendition of plans.
- Thick 3.8 mm lead
- Soft, vibrant color laydown
- High-quality acid-free pigments in bright colors, unsurpassed lightfastness
- Water-resistant and smudgeproof
- High break resistance due to Secural bonding process (SV)
- Available as individual pencils or in various assorted sets
- PLEASE REMARK AT THE COMMENT FOR COLORS THAT YOU CHOOSE ! 🙂