Faber-Castell 9000 – a genuinely classic pencil – was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favorite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. Ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications. Faber-Castell’s 9000 pencil provides all creative artists with an extensive range of pencils in different grades of hardness for sketching, graphic design and shading work.
- Highest quality pencil.
- Finest quality for writing, sketching and drawing.
- Thicker lead.
- Special graphite (SV) bonding for superior break resistance and point strength.
- Grades 6H to 5H have extra hard leads ideal for drawing fine, light line.
- Grades 4H to HB are ideal for drafting. HB to 3B are ideal for writing and drawing.
- Grades B to 8B are recommened for artwork. The softer, darker leads are ideal for drawing, sketching and shading.
- For writing, drawing and sketching.
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Wood from sustainably managed forests
9000 Graphite Pencils:
– Box of 12 pcs (with same grades)
– 16 pencils grades availables: F, H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 7B and 8B
– Castell 9000 2B pencils are recommended for OMR and DMR, used for test scoring and character recognition
9000 Art Set:
– Pack in clear plastic box.
– Finest artists’ quality.
– Pack of 12 pcs graphite pencils (grades 8B to 2H).
– As certified by Guinness World Records and Malaysia Book of Records.
– Graphite pencils od superior quality
1 x Faber-Castell 9000 Graphite Pencil (Box of 12 pcs)/ Art Set