This pack is bursting with a whole spectrum of ideas & with Dylon you have all the colours of the rainbow to choose from. So, you can wake up your wardrobe, revive a faded top or brighten some cushion covers with colour, ease & permanent results you’ll be proud of!
- Weigh dry fabric, wash throughly.Leave damp.
- Using rubber gloves, dissolve dye in 500ml warm water.
- Fill bowl/stainless steel sink with approx 6 litres warm water (40 degree celcius).
- Stir in 250g (10tbsp) salt.Add dye & stir well.
- Submerge fabric in water.
- Stir for 15 mins, then stir regularly for 45 mins.
- Rinse fabric in cold water.Wash in warm water & dry away from direct heat & sunlight.
You will need 250g of ordinary salt. 1 pack dyes up to 250g fabric (e.g. shirt) to full shade or larger amounts to lighter shade. Suitable fabric: cotton, linen & viscose. Lighter shades wll be achieved on wool, silk, polyester/cotton & polyester/viscose mixes. Not suitable: Pure polyester, acrylic, nylon &fabric with special finishes. Wash separately for first few washes to remove any excess dye. Please note: colour mixing rules apply (e.g. blue on red gives purple)
- As Fabric Dyes
- 50g per pack
- Intense Colour