These stylish colour pencils have a hexagonal barrel for added control. Available in a wide spectrum of pure, true colours, the pigment core is identical to Derwent Artists, so they work beautifully together.
- 3.4mm core sharpens to a fine point, producing a narrow color strip
- Hexagonal barrel makes pencil easy to grip
- Colors are blendable and can be superimposed again and again
- Sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point that won’t crumble during use
- Full range of 12/24/36/72 colors are set in a convenient metal tin
- The slim colour strip is ideal for creating fine lines and detailed illustrations.
- Draw a series of parallel and crossing lines to create tone and texture.
- Rub a paper stump or white pigment pencil across colours for a burnished effect.
- Draw dots of different sizes and colours to produce shape and form when viewed from a distance.
- 1 x Derwent Studio Fine Colour Pencils 12/24/36/72 Colours