These traditional, round, large diameter colour pencils have a soft, waxy strip, ideal for all types of drawing. the finest quality pigments ensure pure, true colours and superb coverage.
- Rich, deep aquamarine barrel has an elegantly curved, double-dipped end
- Large diameter strip allows naturally broad strokes and strong lines
- Slightly waxed texture for easy blending and shading
- Good lightfastness; break resistant
- 36 count set has a nice range of blendable colors
- An extra wide colour strip produces strong lines and expressive tones.
- Lay colours on top of each other to produce different tins and hues.
- Use light and dark strokes to achieve a feathered effect.
- Apply different pressure to achieve a smooth transition from light to dark tones.
- 1 x Derwent Artists Blendable Color Pencils – 12/24/36/72 Colours