Derwent Academy Watercolour Paints are made from a single pigment formula ensuring that the watercolor is purer in hue, vibrant and more transparent. Use straight from the tube or dilute with water to achieve various watercolor effects. Derwent Academy Watercolor Paint provides strong tinting strength, leveling capacities, and excellent lightfastness.
- From a beginner to professional artists choice.
- A young kid to an adult can enjoy using watercolor paint for many art projects.
- Comes in 12 and 24 colors in a box.
- When it comes to watercolor paints, there’s no need to worry about dried paint hardening or worrying about ruining of the brush.
- No harsh chemicals and completely odor free.
- Watercolor paints have an inner brilliance and clarity of color that is often lacking in the other types of paints.
- Less wasted paint when using watercolor in tubes and no need to worry about the excess if you squeeze too much paint.