These Crayola Watercolor Pencils in 12 assorted colors produce both the effects of watercolor and drawing with the same medium. These art tools can be used in a variety of dry and wet techniques. Add a few drops of water and blend to achieve watercolor effects and, for a dry effect, simply use them in the traditional way, as a pencil. The packaging of these Crayola color pencils offers numerous suggestions for art-making methods. These pencils make ideal art supplies for kids and adults alike and are sure to make for hours of arts and crafts fun.
A Cool Way To Create
Kids can use these Crayola Watercolor Colored Pencils dry to color and draw or add a few drops of water to create cool watercolor effects. Experimenting with shading, texture and color mixing will produce a host of interesting color results.
Pre-sharpened For Out-of-the-Box Fun
The colored pencils are pre-sharpened so kids can start drawing as soon as they open the box.
The non-toxic pencils are made from reforested wood, something today’s eco-conscious families will love.
Made from Reforested Wood
Crayola Colored Pencils are created from reforested wood instead of wood from old-growth forests. For every tree used in the manufacturing of Crayola Colored Pencils, a new tree is planted.
- Crayola Woodcase Pencils.
- Includes 12 pre-sharpened pencils in a variety of colors.
- Add a few drops of water and blend for watercolor effects.
- Can be used dry like traditional colored pencils.
- Watercolor art technique suggestions included on package.
- Art tools with 3.3mm core diameter.
- 1 x Crayola Watercolor Pencils 12 colors.