- Cold Pressed (rough surface)
- 100 % cotton, acid free, archival
Netherlands origin paper
- The four side glued watercolour painting blocks are pre-stretched sheets bound together on all sides by glue.
- You paint on the top sheet and when it dries the paper won’t warp or buckle.
- You then slice it off the pile with a knife and the next sheet is ready to be used.
- Blocks are a good choice for working wet, outdoors or while traveling. Use it for your final works, instruction, studies, and sketches.
- Cold Press paper is a very popular and versatile watercolour paper.
- This watercolour paper with a rough surface is chosen for its definite texture.
It is the natural result when a sheet is allowed to air dry without smoothing or pressing.
- Rough surface paper is a good choice for transparent watercolors used in a bold and immediate style, as it allows the pigment of color washes to settle into the hollows of the paper.
- Preferred by professional and amateur artists as a good alternate to sheets
- 20 sheets, 300 gsm