Masking fluid, also known as liquid frisket, is a very handy tool for fine art watercolorists to preserve white areas that would be too tiny or complex to paint around.
Use when areas of your work require protection from washes of water-based colour. Shake well before use.
Apply only to completely dry surfaces using brush or pen and ensure that fluid dries before colour is applied. Remove immediately after use by rubbing with finger or soft eraser. Test surface before use as it may be difficult to remove from soft paper. After use wash brushes and pens in soapy water. Contains ammonia. If splashed in skin or eyes, rinse of immediately with clean water.
- Art masking fluid is a pigmented liquid composed of rubber latex and pigment.
- For masking areas of work needing protection when color is applied in broad washes.
- To preserve white areas that would be too tiny or complex to paint around.
- Contains 300ml in bottle.
- For water colour.
- 1 x Arto’s Art Masking Fluid 300ml.