WHAT IS NARA?
- Nara Global has been manufacturing modeling clay for over 45 years since year 1971
- With the vision to be a main player in modeling clay industry with innovative mindset, we aim to achieve fruitful sustainable growth and creating value in our products and service.
- In addition one of company’s missions is to produce good quality product while simultaneously supporting the learning culture within organization.
- Nara philosophy – “Always give our customer the best thing”
- Vision – To be global leading company in High Quality Modeling materials
- Mission- Provide the high quality products, One time delivery, Continuous improvement processes
WHAT IS NARA FLOWER CLAY?
- Water based, air drying modelling materials that dries translucent, can bend and twist completely without breaking or shattering as it has high flexibility and high elasticity.
- It can also be pulled into thin petal-like shapes making it perfect for making flowers, as the stems and petals will bend freely without breaking after it has completely dried.
- Oil based colours and inks can also be mixed in while working with the clay.
- After leaving it to dry completely for 24-48 hours, acrylic or poster paints can be applied.
- Its shelf life is approximately 1 year.
Special Tip :
- Flower clay need to kept in an airtight storage in order for the clay to remain soft
- Flower clay can be mixed with oil-based colours and can be painted with water or acrylic paints
- Recommend for sculpting flower petals
- When dried, can bend 360 and twist without breaking
- When active, can adhere easily itself without any glue