WHAT IS NARA?
- Nara Global has been manufacturing modeling clay for over 45 years since year 1971
- With the vision to be a main player in modeling clay industry with innovative mindset, we aim to achieve fruitful sustainable growth and creating value in our products and service.
- In addition one of company’s missions is to produce good quality product while simultaneously supporting the learning culture within organization.
- Nara philosophy – “Always give our customer the best thing”
- Vision – To be global leading company in high quality modeling materials
- Mission- Provide the high quality products, one time delivery, continuous improvement processes
WHAT IS NARA AIR HARDENING CLAY?
- It is an air-drying modeling material mixed with a special fiber, which strengthens the product when it dried, making it harder and tougher than normal air-hardening clay.
- It is relatively fast drying (depending on the size of the project) and will completely dry within 24-48 hours, once dried the project will hold its shape and be durable.
- After it has dried, it can be painted with acrylic paints to perfect the final outcome.
- It is perfect for creating model figurines or for decorative projects around the house. Air hardening clay needs to be kept in airtight storage in order to remain soft not dry after used. Its
- shelf life is approximately 1.5 years.
- Come with 4 colors – White, Grey, Terracotta and Skin.
WHO SHOULD USE NARA AIR HARDENING CLAY?
- BEGINNER- Easy step like 1,2, 3 and done.
- LOVING PARENT- Provide the best sculpturing experience for your children and avoid gadget addiction
- CRAFTER, PROFESSIONAL ARTIST – Can make your masterpiece art creation.
- KIDS – To develop their creative imagination and expose to learning and trying new things.
- 1 x Air Hardening Clay 500 grams